Last updated: September 14, 2017 Version 0.1
This website is owned and operated by
BITNATION GMBH Switzerland
(hereinafter "BITNATION"). BITNATION has the sole discretionto change any Term at any time.
PLEASE THEREFORE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY EACH TIME YOU USE THIS WEBSITE.
By accessing or using this website, you unconditionally accept these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by any Term, please do not access or use this website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
No material including without limitation, the website design and layout, graphics, images and hyperlinks from this website may be imitated, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of BITNATION.
You must not do any act that will or may interfere with this website’s accessibility and/or proper functioning, or that will or may place an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on BITNATION's servers.
Unauthorized modification and/or interference, misuse, abuse or unauthorized use of this website and any of its materials may violate BITNATION's and/or third party owners’ intellectual property rights, and may also be an offense under the Swiss Data Protection Act.
We may make (but are not obligated to make) the source code for the software we develop available for download as open source software. You agree to be bound by, and comply with, any license agreement that applies to this open source software. You will not indicate that you are associated with us in connection with your use, modifications or distributions of this open source software.
When we host any software and enable you to access and use such software through our websites including this Website, then these terms will apply to such access and use, as well as any license agreements that we may enter into with you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
This website has been compiled in good faith by BITNATION.
IMPORTANT: THIS WEBSITE AND ITS MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE AND SUBJECT AND PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, BITNATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES AS TO FUNCTIONALITY, OPERABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, UPDATEDNESS, TIMELINESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BITNATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THIS SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUS AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL OR CORRUPTING CODE, PROGRAM, MACRO AND SIMILAR ELEMENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall BITNATION be liable for any direct or indirect damages howsoever caused to any person that result from any person’s use, misuse, abuse, access of, or inability to access or use the website and/or its materials.
CHANGES & ACCESS
Any change may be made to the website and any of its materials from time to time at BITNATION's sole discretion.
BITNATION reserves the right to deny access to this website to any particular person or access from any particular internet address to this website, at any time, without having to provide its reasons.
SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK
Any communications you send to this website or otherwise to BITNATION by electronic mail are on a non-confidential basis, and BITNATION is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way for any purpose. BITNATION shall be free to use the content of any such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed herein, for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods or services. Further, BITNATION shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing and marketing services incorporating such information.
This website contains links to other websites which are not maintained by BITNATION. Similarly, other websites may contain links to this website.
BITNATION is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of those websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website, and does not imply BITNATION's endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators. BITNATION disclaims all responsibility and liability for the use of linked websites, which are accessed and used at user's own risk.
Any third party that wishes to establish links to this website should notify BITNATION of their intention prior to doing so. BITNATION reserves the right to deny permission for any such links to this website. If however BITNATION gives its permission for any such links, BITNATION is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
The access and use of this website and its materials, and the Terms shall be governed by the domestic laws of the Canton Zug Switzerland.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
BITNATION reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this site by any particular person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this site at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You must only use the content or services provided through this Website for their stated purpose. You must not use this Website to:
- publish, post, send, upload, submit, display or disseminate any information or material and/or otherwise make available or engage in any conduct that is unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable;
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate or breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfere or violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or violate others use or enjoyment of this Website;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this Website or links on this Website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from using this Website or links on this Website or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of this Website or our servers or any networks connected to any of our servers in any manner;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity including, but not limited to, an authorized user of this Website or a block.one representative, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- mislead or deceive us, our representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information;
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by this Website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party) or commit a tort;
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property;
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- access any content, area or functionality of this Website that you are prohibited or restricted from accessing or attempt to bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit your access to any content, area or functionality of this Website;
- obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which host this Website or provide the services on this Website or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services or products, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any of our servers through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Website or its services;
- harvest or otherwise collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about others including e-mail addresses and/or distribute or sell such data in any manner;
- use any part of this Website other than for its intended purpose; or
- use this Website to engage in or promote any activity that violates these terms.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
This site, including all content uploaded by users, is owned and operated by BITNATION. Unless otherwise stated, all contents of this site should not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, modified, transmitted or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of BITNATION, whichever is applicable. Doing so constitutes a violation of our copyright and intellectual property rights.
All contents posted, express the views of only the author. BITNATION will not be held liable or responsible for any content posted.